Father’s Day is this Sunday! Have you picked out a gift for Dad yet? If not, look no further, because we’ve got you covered this year. Being a parent can be exhausting and really age you over the years, putting so much time into their family that they often forget to take care of themselves. Return the favor and show Dad some love. Here are 5 last-minute gift ideas for dads!
1. Get him out of his comfort zone, so he can look younger and feel good about himself! Smooth out his wrinkles with Dysport! This is a great gift because it’s something he might never have tried on his own, but will be excited to try. Right now, when you book an appointment in the month of June for your elevens (the lines between your eyebrows), you get your crow’s feet (the lines on the outer corners of your eyes) treated for free!
2. How about prepping him for the pool with laser hair removal! Help him look his best this summer by permanently getting rid of the hair on his back, stomach, or chest. Buy 5 Get 1 Free through the month of June!
3. Is he the kind of guy who spends a lot of time outside in the sun? Help him to rid the sun damage with a BBL laser treatment. He won’t believe how good his skin looks and feels after our BroadBand Light technology treats his age spots, firms skin, improves texture, and treats acne. This is a perfect gift for the on-the-go dad, as it’s a quick 15 minute treatment, with no downtime and great results!
4. Does he have a tattoo he’s not so fond of anymore? It’s almost summertime and tattoos that are typically concealed by clothing get exposed. Give him a clean slate, so he doesn’t have to feel embarrassed about his skin, with laser tattoo removal. One treatment takes about 15 minutes and provides life-long results!
5. Has he been hitting the gym trying to get rid of stubborn fat? Or maybe not hitting the gym at all, but complaining about stubborn fat? Treat him to a CoolSculpting with ZWave package! It’s non-invasive with no downtime, but provides amazing results!
Decision still too hard? Purchase a gift card so he can treat himself to one of our services, but still have the ability to decide exactly what it is that he wants! And after you have made your final decision, or even if you still have no idea, be sure to treat yourself to something – because shopping for a dad is hard work! All consultations are free, with no commitment necessary, to schedule now call us at 712-224-3500.