S-Lift (mini-face lift) & SmartLipo of the Chin
Call today for your complimentary consultation!
Why SmartLipo and S-Lift?
Combination of SmartLipo™ and a mini facelift gives you the best combination to achieve a youthful face and neck.
- Performed under local anesthesia in our office
- SmartLipo™ allows laser to remove fat under your neck
- Mini facelift restores the deeper tissues to give you a more youthful contour of the neck
- Significantly reduced bruising and swelling
- Supports your active lifestyle
- Results last much longer than fillers or SmartLipo™ when used alone
So what is an S-Lift?
The mini facelift is also referred to as an S-lift, or short incision facelifts due to the shape and smaller size of the incision. Dr. Paula can perform this procedure under local anesthesia while you are awake.
The incision is hidden behind the natural curves of the ear called the tragus, so that no scars are visible. The muscle layer is tightened but not dissected and this minimizes post-operative bruising and swelling. This procedure is ideal for professionals and those with tight schedules, and recovery is usually a few days.
Quicker recovery time
No need for general anaesthetic
Lower cost to patient
Can be combined with other procedures for maximum results
Fewer complications and risks